Inside The Rough Guide to Fiji
- Independent, trusted reviews written in Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate the backstreets of Fiji's lively capital, Suva or the popular tourist hangout of Nadi without needing to get online.
- Stunning, inspirational images
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Detailed regional coverage - whether off the beaten track or in more mainstream tourist destinations, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Areas covered: Nadi; Suva; Labasa; Vita Levu; the Mamanucas and Yasawa islands; Kaduva; Vanua Levu; Taveuni; Lomaiviti and the Lau islands. Attractions include: the colonial town of Levuka; snorkelling and diving on the Astrolabe Reef; bird-watching in Bouma National Heritage Park; whitewater rafting in the Namosi Highlands; tribal artefacts at the the Fiji Museum; village homestays in the Yasawas islands; small-ship cruising round the remote Southern Lau islands; shark diving off Beqa island.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, religion, peoples, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary. Make the Most of Your Time on Earth with the Rough Guide to Fiji
About Rough Guides: Escape the everyday with Rough Guides. We are a leading travel publisher known for our "tell it like it is" attitude, up-to-date content and great writing. Since 1982, we've published books covering more than 120 destinations around the globe, with an ever-growing series of ebooks, a range of beautiful, inspirational reference titles, and an award-winning website. We pride ourselves on our accurate, honest and informed travel guides.
|Title||The Rough Guide to Fiji||Height||198 mm|
|Author||Rough Guides||Width||129 mm|
|ISBN-10||9780241280706||Spine Width||13 mm|
|Publisher||Penguin / Rough Guides||Pages||256|